Structured Private Spanish Lessons
for Professionals in Atlanta
Spanish in Atlanta offers unmatched private lessons for all professionals and adults who need to use Spanish in the workplace and who need to develop the ability to converse in Spanish with confidence! We train professionals to be functional in their workplace & by helping them target learn Spanish.
We use our 6 point fact finding & assessment technique to help us quickly identify:
All of this is achieved in one lesson! No lengthy boring tests or time consuming assessments that are typically ineffective. Our signature 6 point discovery assessment is FREE! We carefully and strategically create lesson plans that ensure the best outcome for our students!
- Our Student's primary goal & main motivation for wanting to learn Spanish.
- Our student's learning style in order to design and deliver the most effective lessons for each student.
- What our student wants to achieve with his/her lessons.
- What our student's job, field is all about & identify where Spanish is in most urgently needed!
- How to create an action plan that is focused and personalized to target our studentīs needs!
- How we should design the student's lessons and mold our teaching to ensure maximum success!
Extra Benefits to working with Spanish in Atlanta
We hand craft all of our assignments and worksheets to fit perfectly with all standard lessons! Something no one else offers here in the USA! Worksheets are only $15!
Click here Spanish in Atlanta Policy/ Terms of Service to review our terms of service and become familiar with Spanish in Atlanta policy. Paypal is NOT required. Debit or credit cards are welcome forms of payment!
- We offer our free Spanish videos-a very useful learning accessory
- We have a Facebook conversational group & a Spanish social group you can join to network and practice in real time what you are learning!
- We can do FaceTime or Facebook video conference lessons for when student's are away or overseas!
- Our main instructor has over 25 yrs of experience teaching languages. She is quad-lingual ( currently working on Chinese Mandarin)