Spanish in Atlanta's 6 Week Spanish Courses for Beginners
Our 6 week beginner courses are excellent for students who want to start learning Spanish and for the experienced beginner that needs a review on.
We have carefully designed this course so that you can:
- Easily understand the material being taught regardless of your educational background!
- Develop auditory comprehension- the ability to quickly hear and process the material!
- Converse comfortably- the ability to process and respond in Spanish without major delays!
- Functionally speak in basic everyday situations and have basic simple conversations!
- Use communications tips & tricks that greatly enhance your communication skills!
Our class sizes are small because quality learning environments are very important to us! Students are not just sitting in class taking notes; we have created a highly interactive environment that gives students the opportunity to practice what they are learning with each other- something so many other places don't offer!
Debit or credit cards are accepted- PayPal is NOT a requirement for signing up. Our worksheets and study guides are only $15.
| Class Starts
|| Class Ends
|| Meets on
| June 4th || July 9th
|| 1 seat left
|| July 12th || Aug. 18th
|| July 19th || Aug. 23rd
|| July 20th || Aug. 24th
|| July 26th || Aug. 30th
|| August 6th || Sept. 10th
|| August 7th || Sept. 11th
|| August 22nd || Sept. 26th
|| August 29th || Oct. 3rd
NOTE: Please read Spanish in Atlanta Policy and Terms of Service before you sign up.
No refunds are given once students sign up for the courses!
Email Us Here 1855 Piedmont Rd. Ste. 101 Marietta, Ga 30066